(Associate Professor at School of Economics, Shandong University)
(Mailing Address: No. 27 Shanda Nanlu, School of Economics, Shandong University,
Jinan City, Shandong Province, P.R. China. Post Code: 250100)
大数据分析(Big Data Analysis)
Jul., 2015- Apr., 2018 Research Assistant, Department of Applied Mathematics,
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
Oct., 2014-Dec., 2014 Research Assistant, Department of Statistics, The
Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Sep., 2013- Dec. 2017 PhD. in Statistics, Yunnan University, Yunnan
Sep., 2011-Jul., 2013 M.A. in Applied Statistics, Yunnan University, Yunnan,
Sep., 2006 – Jul., 2010 B.Sc. in Information and Computing Science, Shandong Economic University, Shandong
1. Categorical-adaptive variable screening for ultra-high dimensional heterogeneous categorical data. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 2018, forthcoming
2.Exponentially tilted likelihood inference for growing dimensional unconditional moment models，2018，Journal of Econometrics, 202, 57-74.
3.Feature screening in ultrahigh-dimensional partially linear models with missing responses at random. Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 2018，Forthcoming.
4.Fused mean variance filter for ultra-high dimensional data, 2017 ，Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 122, 18-32.
5.Bayesian local influence of structural equation models，2017， Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 111, 102-115.
1. Subgroup analysis in censored linear regression, Statistica Sinica,revised now.
2. Penalized generalized empirical likelihood with a diverging number of general estimating equations for censored data. Annals of Statistics, revised now.
3. Mechanism and a new algorithm for nonconvex clustering, Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation revised and resubmitted.
4. High-dimensional integrative analysis with homogeneity and sparsity recovery. Journal of Multivariate Analysis, submitted.
5. K-regression method for integrative analysis,Journal of Econometrics.
6. A model-averaging method for high-dimensional regression with missing responses at random . Statistica Sinica, revised now.
7. A nonparametric feature screening method for ultrahigh-dimensional missing data,
Computational Statistics and Data Analysis . submitted.
获奖及荣誉 (Awards and Honors)
Excellent Graduate Award, 2010
Excellent Exchange Student Award of Shandong University, 2008
First-class Scholarship of Shandong Economic University, 2007
Wu Daguang Award, 2016
Young Scholars Program of Shandong University，2018
最近学术活动（Latest Academic Activities）
Conference Participation： 2017.11.12-2017.11.14. 全国青年统计博士论坛，广州大学，“A nonparametric feature screening for ultrahigh-dimensional censored data”
Invited Talk: 2018/1/25, Shandong University of Finance and Economics, “An overview of Spearman filter for feature screening”
Invited Talk: 2018/5/7, Qufu Normal University, “Fused Mean-variance Filter for Feature Screening”
Invited Talk: 2018/6/13, Nankai University, “Simultaneous estimation and homogeneity recovery for censored regression data”
Invited Talk: 2018/6/20, Chengdu Medical College, “Feature screening for ultrahigh-dimensional data (a case study of Spearman filter)”
Conference Participation：2018/10/12-10/14, 第二届江苏师范大学全国概率统计青年学者会议,“Spearman rank correlation screening for high dimensional censored data”
Conference Participation：2018/10/26-10/28, 第十一届概率统计年, 西南财经大学，“Fused mean variance filter for feature screening”
Invited Talk: 2018/11/1, Shandong University, 第六期青联学术午餐会, “大数据时代下的大数据分析”
Invited Talk: 2018/11/14, Shandong University , Weihai, “The issue of risk prediction in the age of big data”
Conference Participation: 2018/11/30-12/2, Nanjing Audit University , Nanjing, 全国工业统计学教学研究会第九届全国会员代表大会暨2018年学术年会,“High-dimensional integrative analysis with homogeneity and sparsity recovery.”
Conference Participation: 2018/12/07-12/09, East China Normal University , Shanghai, 中国现场统计研究会大数据统计分会.
Invited Talk: 2018/1/25, Shandong University of Finance and Economics, “Integrative analysis in linear regression model”
Referee for Journals: Communications in Mathematics and Statistics
Insurance Mathematical Basis
Frontier Methods of Econometrics in Economics